This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Bullet points from the Lebron GQ interview...


Rest here...



During that postmortem interview, when Moehringer asked James what he'd change if he had a do-over, James replied, "Nothing at all." Bottom line: LeBron doesn't really care how it went down. He knows he made the right decision, Moehringer writes, and so do the people around him. "They're happy to see my happy. That's what they can see in my face. They say, 'It's been awhile since we've seen you look like that.' "

Other highlights:

• James on how a kid could from Akron, located only thirty minutes from Cleveland, could grow up rooting for Chicago and Jordan: "It's not far, but it is far. And Clevelanders, because they were the bigger-city kids when we were growing up, looked down on us.… So we didn't actually like Cleveland. We hated Cleveland growing up. There's a lot of people in Cleveland we still hate to this day."

Read More http://www.gq.com/sports/profiles/201009/lebron-james-september-gq-miami-heat-summer-lebronathon#ixzz0x1IYHEY9
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...