This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Andressa Andressa...pictures and more..





I know I promised to revisit this a long time ago. My apologies for the delay. More pressing things came up honestly.






I thought about putting up her 'nudes' but I am going to be NICE this week..I know some of you look FROM WORK. So THIS TIME, I will try to keep it 'clean'. Well as clean as one can keep it when dealing with her.
Link to the 'other' stuff...
And you better look too 'cause I actually had to go and FIND someone else who made a post and give them shine. I have the pics MYSELF but for the sake of the 'work' issue for some of you, I am going to do this like this.








FROM THIS POINT ON, THE PICTURES and VIDEOS GET A LIL 'RISKY'...If you are at work, you might want to come BACK at home.



















Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...