This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Someone (more than one person actually) asked me for Mizz DR gifs.....




Okay, I found some. Now if you don't give props, like I am getting ready to do for the person who made them, I won't put them up here anymore. That is how it works.

Shoutout to http://redlightsextion.blogspot.com/for providing the gifs. Good stuff. Good site too btw.


Go here to get the gifs of the stills you see up there..

See how easy that was? Hope you can do the same if you happen to use this as your avy somewhere in the Internet World.






Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...