This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Just a friendly reminder....

Someone wanted to know if I was going to change what I was doing 'cause of who I am inviting here to view the blog.

No- Jay-Z

It is a place that different people come for different reasons. It is just that simple. Now if you are one of those people who come for the music and stuff, read that. If you come for things like I am about to post up now. Look at that. I mean, don't get me wrong, I LOVE THAT PEOPLE COME HERE PERIOD. It IS what I want. You have to understand though that WHATEVER REASON YOU COME HERE FOR, there are just as many people coming here who come for those other reasons that make you kinda 'skeptical' about coming here. Ya dig? All of my people don't follow me on Google. Most actually RSS feed so there are PLENTY MORE or some just come STRAIGHT TO THE SITE EVERY DAY. More even 'looking and lurking' on Facebook. Shoutout to some of ya'll. I know why you can't 'subscribe'. It is all good. Keep lurking. I see the addresses on my tracker. I know who is coming from where. I even made it easier for you. The lil 'visible' tracker is gone for the moment so you can 'lurk' in peace. Ya dig? Good. I guess this is a kind of a disclaimer for the many people that I have 'personally' suggested come here to view it for different reasons. I did a lot of that this weekend alone at the Roots Picnic and out and about in public this week for some reason.


This is DEFINITELY not about one person. I had some people who expressed some things they liked or didn't like and some people who were worried that what they DO LIKE would change as they see more and more subjects pertaining to other things that would suggest a switch in the 'game plan' To both of these sides I would like to say, that is the intent. It is supposed to be for everybody around who enjoys different things. Sometimes it will get real 'intense', sometimes it will be just a rant, other times it will be pictures (REALLY EXPLICIT PICTURES sometimes), and while sometimes it will be about just what is going on. Just like life. I would no more invite anyone here (or suggest it) to anyone who was supposed to be able to make a conscious decision to handle whatever content is put here.

I do hope that you all stay and enjoy my lil space on the Internet though and get what it is you like out of it in the process.


Sincerely,
Whatever it is you know by online, offline, or both

P.S.

If you are not new, yes you are going to have to endure one of these every so often. People need to know what they are getting into. Deal with it. lol

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...