This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week- PacificMoceans

Remember when the group the Jets came out and you couldn't quite put your finger on their origins? Well, my next 2X of the Week could run down that AND just how/why there are so many people from the South Pacific in the NFL. From the Y(B)ay area but now on the East Coast in the City of Brotherly Love, she is tearing down shit down. Funny tweeter and keeps us abreast of her escapades in 'love' and just life in general. She can even spit a little bit too. I will let her reveal all of that though. Go follow her here:







Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...