This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

This one should make it to a radio near you... Andrew Lewis(remix) ft.Miguel Jontel & J.Cole-All I Want Is You

Even if it has not made its way to the radio now YOU HAVE IT. So you can make it play in your car if you didn't already have it.

One of my current favorite mid tempo joints I play in the car. Not sure if it is on the radio in DE/Philly or NC yet. I know they played in NY (Hot 97) and in L.A (Power 106??) from what I know. Perfect Spring into Summer joint.





Here:

Miguel Jontel's mixtape

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...