This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

More Rosa...on her hair 'cut'/loss and more.



On the shoots she usually looks like this....

Sometimes though, she rocks her short hair...



I have been holding off on some of these pics but here ya go. Oh yeah, she 'explains' her haircut and why it is short.




I didn’t have to ask permission from anyone to cut my hair. However, due the overwhelming response I felt it was only right to address my condition. I love hair, most women do. There is certain femininity in the hair but it doesn’t stop there, it’s about your mannerisms the way you talk, the way you walk they way you carry your self. People have demanded an answer about why I cut my hair while insinuating that as if it was going to destroy me in some way. The truth is I cut my hair because my hair is falling out and has been for over a decade and I needed to began my treatments again.

“I encourage other people out there with a hair loss problem to accept your reality and make the most of it. For what I do, I feel like I’m a bad b*tch and I don’t need hair to make me. When I want to wear the hair I will. But for now, the most important thing for me to do is go through my treatments to make my scalp healthy which will intern give me a healthy head of hair”

My new look has actually increased my rate and broadened my demographic. Just within a few weeks I've re received my inquiries and bookings in both high fashion and fitness industries. The positive response has been in areas I've always dreamed about. I'm transitioning and gaining a new audience which is what I've desired for a while. So many models come and go and once they've done a few covers, a centerfold and 15-20 talent bookings around the country and their career is over. This will not be Rosa Acosta's story. My very struggle is unlocking a whole new world of opportunities and I'm accepting my reality and moving forward. Keep you eyes on me (wink).


I featured some photos from this shoot before...They were black and white. Remember?





ROSA ACOSTA X ESTEVAN ORIOL X TITS TEE from Estevan Oriol on Vimeo.






















Share:

1 comments:

8thlight said...

She still looks ridiculously beautiful! lol

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...