This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Tim Tebow. I know ya'll are doubting the boy....

I am not. I am not saying he is the next Tom Brady or some shit but I would like to 'see' first. Sounds like he has shown some improvement. Jury is still out but he got an invite to the draft. They don't just 'give those out' you know... So it sounds like someone is not only going to take him but give him a chance. At some point. This kid is a football player. I don't care what you say about his mechanics or whatever. I think he might be able to find a way to get it done. Like I said a couple of posts back on this subject. They gave Ryan Leaf a chance and I wasn't sold on him at all. Ty Detmer too. They had 'pro quarterback releases' and gaudy numbers. Hell, as a matter of fact, the aforementioned Tom Brady wasn't even projected to be 'Tom Brady'. Hence him being drafted in the 6th round. So you never know. Don't be so sure this kid can't. That's all I am saying. Some of you are SO CERTAIN he can't. I am not.


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...