This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Sprint's WiMAX-powered Evo 4G.






The Evo 4G weighs 170g and measures 120.5 mm by 67 mm by 13 mm – it's definitely a big phone, but it's still within the realm of reason. The phone runs Android 2.1 on a 1-GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon QSD8650 chipset, swapping between EVDO Rev. A, WiMAX and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g on demand. The phone is dominated by a 4.3-inch, 800-by-480 65,000-color TFT LCD capacitive touch screen. There's an 8-megapixel camera on the back and a 1.3-megapixel unit on the front - yes, it has a front-facing camera. The camera also records 720p, high-def video, which it can play through an HDMI out jack on the bottom. Its 512 Mbytes of RAM is assisted by a MicroSD slot supporting up to 32GB cards; an 8-Gbyte flash card comes with the phone.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...