This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter Person of the Week- Hail Mary Jane

Now if you have been following the blog for a long time, you know I have mentioned this person before.




Like here....http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2009/09/if-you-like-what-i-am-doing-over-here.html


I have not made him Twitter Person of the Week though so this is my official introduction.

As I said before in the other post, the name is SELF EXPLANATORY. The site is a little more than that though. He touches on current events and topics. He is WELL WORTH the follow and even with his following being THAT BIG, there is no 'I don't respond to you peons..' type of issues going on. Go get at him!

Hail Mary Jane is the site..


This is his Twitter...http://twitter.com/Hail_Mary_Jane
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...