This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Rennie Rox Films Presents....The Game of Death.

Shout out to Clark Bar (Sox in Da Air fame with Shizz Nitty) first off. Second, for those of you not familiar with the city of Wilmington, Delaware, this is a glimpse of what life is like there (and in the surrounding areas). I am hoping that this film gets some major love as all reviews of this film that I have heard have been stellar.

You say people aren't trying to make a change? I disagree. Some people are. The bad guy doesn't win in this one....As is usually the case in real life.




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...