This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Upcoming Shizz Nitty appearances

I have noticed that through the 'ways that you get here' (the map that shows where everyone comes from), those of you that are coming here looking for OT Records news are looking under 'performances'/'appearances' by Shizz Nitty on Google or Yahoo. Don't worry, I got you.

Let me help you with that homie. He will be appearing in the following spots in the upcoming weeks...

October, 3 2009 08:00 PM - Lincoln University Homecoming
, Lincoln University, Pennsylvania - Check School's Website

October, 15 2009 08:00 PM - Bowie St. Homecoming
, Washington DC, - Six Flags Amusement Park (Check the school's website HERE:)

October, 24 2009 08:00 PM - Delaware State University
, Dover, Delaware - Shizz Nitty performing at the homecoming concert


November, 6 2009 08:00 PM - THE GOOSE HOUSE
1665 Nth 10th & Exter St, Reading, Pennsylvania -Shizz Nitty live on stage hosted by Jonny V
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...