This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Allen Iverson is going to sign with Memphis...

Just like he said he would on Twitter a couple of weeks ago. Per a previous post here at the Warehouse, he and Eric Snow have been working out recently in preparation for this signing. Other suitors included Miami and the Bobcats.

'Free-agent guard Allen Iverson informed the Grizzlies this morning that he will accept a one-year offer to bring his explosive scoring to FedExForum this season, according to an NBA source.'

Link here:

Okay, so I have to root for Rudy Gay, Pau's brother and them huh? Okay then...That is what it is then. They are still out West. Oh boy, this ought to be interesting. Are they gonna let him score the ball though? That is the REAL QUESTION that needs an Answer. 'Cause that is WHAT HE DOES. He attacks and scores. They better not be asking him to anything else FIRST 'cause the rest of the game won't come. @ assists and stuff. Fix your face too. He averages at least 6 assists a game. He is no John Stockton but he does pass and if people MADE BUCKETS he might average more.

(Orders AI jersey)
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...