This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Audio/Mixtape) @BigKrit X King Remembered In Time ft. production by @9thwondermusic and @bigkrit






I'm a lil late with this one but here's another banger by Big K.R.I.T.

It is telling that 9th had the only other track produced on this joint no?

What does it 'tell you Mr. Blogger or whatever the hell you think you are?"- You

Well, since you asked and shit..seems to me this was gonna be a self produced mixtape and the 9th collabo was just too hot not to include. Since you are asking and all...Shit I could be wrong. *shrugs* 

Enjoy the music. 


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...