This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Words) The truth....I've grown to not be able to live without it...







The truth. I've learned over the years that it is all I want. I used to want to be lied to so that I could feel better but once I truly learned how freeing the truth could be... I've wanted nothing less. Without it, I've found myself searching digging ...in constant flux ..amidst the storm. With it I've found resolution....peace ...calm..after the Storm. Please continue to give me the truth Lord as you built me over the years to take so that I don't regress back yo that mediocrity that is loving a lie. I like it better this way. No matter how much it hurts when I get it.


I want that now..... so I'm going to speak it into existence. Right now...



A lot of you don't want me to know the truth about a lot of things. What will be will be... @ my reaction to it. It is already written. Nothing you can do about it.


 I WILL find out though. So you might as well tell me. You can't ask her anymore but if she were here she'd tell you that. I'm just built that way. Our journey together cultivated and made me that way. Just know that. The truth. Always on a search for it. Even though it may not seem like it.


Sincerely

The Strong One who appeared to be the weakest one...



P.S. I'd like to send some love to my friend in Raleigh and his two boys. They lost their matriarch recently. Prayers and blessings.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...