This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video/Interview) @pebbelzdamodel interviews @MizzDr (bonus video of Mizz DR on En Casso Cerado)














































I put this last video up because I wanted to remind folks that behind all of what you see up top, there is a person in the background. She is actually a pretty sweet person, based on the little bit of interaction I have had with her. She seems to know what she wants and that this is not forever. @ this urban modeling thing. That's a good thing. Just listen to her talk..

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...