This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) @Sweetlealea is a #Colts fan, (@RGIII or Luck ma'am?) X Candid flicks..












You are probably wondering how she made my HOF tag list ALREADY HUH? 30k views on one post will do that for you. Take a look to the right.. It is over there in the popular posts. Stuck in the same position it has been since I made that post... It's only been a month... smh






Enjoy the pics.
















Ha!



For those of you unfamiliar, this is an outdoor shower. Apparently her and the sand had an issue.lol









Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...