This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

What would you do if you were a 5'6, 17 year old high school basketball player if a team

from Italy was offering you $750K to play? Well that is what Patterson High School (Baltimore, Maryland) sophomore Aquille Carr is faced with. I want you to read that headline again.

Now he hasn't said he was GOING TO TAKE THE OFFER yet but he is thinking about it. I would too. Oh did I mention that the team, Lottomatica Virtus Roma, was the same one Brandon Jennings played for during his one year stint? Decisions..decisions...decisions...



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...