This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I think you jaded cats forget just how OLD Jennifer Lopez is now and how she

was when she finally 'got on like that'....




Let me remind you. She was THIRTY PLUS. She is Forty One now. I don't care HOW MANY NANNIES she 'allegedly' has....what her training schedule is looking like or any of that. Two kids came up outta that woman..She is looking RIGHT.

I hate to turn this lovely picture post into a rant but hey..its my spot. I can do as a I please. Listen up all you butt hurt, 9 inch chicken cheesesteak eating heffers out there mad at cats for looking at Jenny. Maybe if you laid off the cheesesteaks and the FULL COURSE DINNERS FOR LUNCH you wouldn't have to worry about what you are gonna look like at 30. I hear ya'll out there cackling and wisecracking on all these 'old heffas' out here trying to 'do it'. Only thing is, THEY ARE DOING IT. Doing it big too. Ya'll need to quit bitching and take notes. lol Oh and all you young bols out there thinking that fine lil piece of something you are showboating around with now is gonna STAY LIKE THAT WITH THE WAY YA'LL LIKE TO EAT AT THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY? Ha. Better look down the family line 'cause that is a glimpse of YOUR FUTURE. Yes...those same aunts and cousins you are calling 'Dumbo' arms who only have pics up of their 'high school graduation up at Big Momma's house? Yep. That's gonna be you and yours. UNLESS YOU TAKE STEPS TO CONTROL IT VIA PROPER DIETING AND EXERCISE. (Oh you thought I was just gonna rant, be ignorant and not give any advice huh? I'm not you fam....) 

How is this come up in HERE anyway you ask? Well, you see, all up and down my Social timeline, all I see are people who waited FAR TOO LATE to try to do something about a problem that they have HAD FOR YEARS. It is better late than never but I am trying to stress to some of those I know WHO ARE READING THAT NOW IS YOUR TIME. Don't wait and have to be '34' talking about 'Damm, this egg with no cheese shit for 5 months things SUCKS!" when you could be skipping a few bad meals here and there and getting started NOW. I am imagining that even WITH ANY 'AID' that you might conjure up that Ms. Lopez has, she still has to eat right in some fashion. That's my point. She still is out there on that exercise tip. Whatever her exercise of choice may be. You better go get you some...@ that exercise and fitness. Watching Survivor isn't going to make you get fit. Watching the Biggest Loser, making fun of them lightweight 'cause it makes you feel better about YOUR OWN WEIGHT ISSUES isn't going to make you any better either. Get up, get out and do something....-Outkast paraphrased


Nobody is saying you need to be a size 3 either. Shit. So before you say that shit....NO. What I am saying is be the best YOU. If that is a 12, COOL. But if it is a 12, be a healthy 12 and not a 18 that could be a 12 anytime you want to be. Ya dig?


Oh and btw, I am not the 'typical outta shape black male' popping shit with three bellies, a double chin and no athleticism. I know that is most of ya'lls 'answer' when you read this type of stuff. You take offense, get snarky and try to low blow. Not working here fam. At all. If you are getting this 'second hand', chances are the person who sent this to you KNOWS WHAT I look like and can vouch for that. Or you can take the time to read the side, follow the clues and FIND OUT WHAT I LOOK LIKE. I DO WORKOUT. I do try to eat better. Have for a long time. My fitness didn't just start due to some reality show, or because it became popular amongst my friends. I was doing it when EVERYONE ELSE WAS LOOKING AT ME LIKE I WAS NUTS..."What you working out for? Who the fuck do you think you are? All swole for nothing.." and all that other bullshit. Look at them niggas now though. IN THE GYM AND FEELING GREAT. So yeah....@ your 'rebuttal'. Don't fight this. If you ARE A WOMAN TAKING CARE OF YOUR BUSINESS, cool! If you aren't, take care of it. It is that simple. Don't shoot me down for the shit.



Ya hear me?


You don't hear me....Let me show you....










 
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...