This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

We are giving thanks today to Dr. King and that is GREAT...

Can we AT LEAST TRY TO PAY HOMAGE TO THE MAN VIA OUR ACTIONS THE OTHER 364 DAYS OF THE YEAR THOUGH?

See, I see folks who FLAT OUT REFUSE to take what he fought for and improve on it ON A DAILY BASIS. Almost to the point that it seems like they are trying to DESTROY the very foundation that Dr.King fought so hard to establish. So you will have to excuse me if on this day, I am not GOING WITH THE PROGRAM like the work that Dr. King was embarking is done. I can't do that in good faith seeing what I see daily on the Internet, in the streets, and so on and so forth.

I heard you laugh when I said 'streets'. I even know what you said..Let me show how what you just LAUGHED AT PROVES MY POINT. According to you, nobody is welcome there anyway...Sound familiar? Still haven't figured it out genius? Let me help you....That very same attitude that you are running around with is the very thing that is DESTROYING the things Martin Luther King stood for. Before, it was us not being able to drink out of a fountain or being on a certain side of town when the street lights came on if at all lest we get strung up in a tree due to THE WHITE MAN (I use that loosely..). Now, in a lot of places, we can't even allowed on certain sides of town because of OURSELVES. We have managed to segregate ourselves...FROM OURSELVES. Instant enslavement. No white man. No laws. Just pure self fueled hatred towards each other and we ARE PROUD OF IT. Happy about it even.

Do you NOT SEE HOW STUPID THAT EVEN SOUNDS? All kidding aside.....YOU CAN'T SEE THE IDIOCY IN THAT? After the years and years of being told by an ENTIRE RACE that YOUR ENTIRE RACE ISN'T ISH, HERE WE ARE IMPOSING THOSE SAME RULES ON OURSELVES. Oh the irony.....But you negroes are SO SMART AND SAVVY.....smh Any racist right now is LAUGHING THEIR ASS OFF AT US on this day with all of our 'high and mighty' talk knowing that later on, we will go right ahead and keep killing and chipping away at 'The Dream'.

I remember in the past when I would see people take the attitude that I am taking today I was a little confused. I mean 'I got it' but I still didn't 'feel it'. I mean, we could get jobs. We could move relatively free and just see pockets of racism. Life wasn't 'great' but it wasn't horrible. I do see it now though.

So yeah you can tout the man today, get on your horse about what he died trying to do for equality and the whole nine. The problem is TOMORROW (Hell, probably TONIGHT...) you will do something that will set us back collectively another ten years and ACT INDIGNANT ABOUT IT TO BOOT. Like you are in the right. That is what bothers me. So let me take the time today to play 'Scrooge' and inform folks THAT WE ARE NOT DONE. That if we don't STRAIGHTEN UP OUR OWN YARDS, we WILL FIND OURSELVES back in the positions of the past. By our OWN DOING THIS TIME THOUGH. There will be no boats. There will be Jim Crow laws. We will be doing it TO OURSELVES WILLINGLY under the guise of 'keeping it 100%' or whatever slick sounding catch phrase we come up with next. Think about that as you run around today speaking on how we need more Dr. Kings as you run around like Rodney King..(Shoutout to Black Thought...)


Yes...yes....we have a Black president...yes....yes..we have black billionaires...yes...yes..we have athletes and entertainers getting money....yes..yes..yes to all of that....we have a PRESENCE. Don't ignore the PINK ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM THOUGH PEOPLE. @ our other presence. It gets exploited EVERY DAY ON TV. On Maury...the First 48...even some popular mainstream shows and movies. The documentary channels have a FIELD DAY with our 'other' presence. Locked Up. American Gangsta. Border Wars. (Yes, we are on Borders Wars...) You can't miss it. You think DR. KING FOUGHT FOR THAT OTHER MESS?

LET ME ANSWER THAT FOR YOU......

NO. So if you want to pay homage to him, act right the other 364 days of the year. Or at least put forth an effort. Stop enabling cats by making excuses for them due to their situations. Others have made it out of that VERY SITUATION as ya'll like to point out when you see them on TV or in the news. Why not them (you)? You are just as smart and gifted so you tell me every other rhyme in your freestyles or when you are out there grinding. Do I expect everyone to be an angel, hold hands and sing in harmony. Hell no! I know BETTER THAN THAT. Just don't expect me to 'feel' or care when you realize that Dr. King's work is INDEED NOT DONE and you are a casualty of that. 'Cause you didn't put forth the effort on your end to take advantage of the things HE DID GET ACCOMPLISHED. Not his fault and surely not mine.

One.




Blogger's Note:

This message is linked to a picture of some young people kneeling in front of a picture of Obama and MLK. So for those of you coming from there to 'chuckle it up' about that faggot ass comment in regards to the blog's content & what was deemed some as some sort of contradiction because I wrote this statement.....This is for you..........Even the man we are ALL REVERING had faults....due your research before you come chuckling and making lil jokes this way....


http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2011/01/shoot-messengermiss-entire-fuck-outta.html

Share:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

*applause*

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...