This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I won't put his Twitter name up here but you should recognize him...Half Man Half Amazing..throwback picture with Gloria Velez..

This photo is not being put up here to MAKE FUN OF EITHER PARTY. Gloria nor Vince. I am actually a fan of both and I don't think either would backpedal from the picture or the good times had. They were YOUNG AND HAVING FUN. Both are doing what they do now respectively and it is GOOD MONEY in my book. I mainly put this up here to show some of the younger crowd that all that 'shit' and 'movie making' they are doing and claiming......is akin to claiming to have re-invented the wheel. Fun is fun and it has been being had for a LONG LONG LONG LONG TIME. Make your own memories though for sure...Do you recognize him?

Way more pics of her here at my boy livefrombaltimore's tumblr....

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...