This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I am sure we have ALL heard the rumor about Facebok 'ending' in March.

Go Google it if you haven't. I have heard the VAST MAJORITY of you say 'bullshit' and I CAN UNDERSTAND why on the outside looking in, YOU WOULDN'T. I don't think you are thinking (can relate even on a small scale) what it will be like for Mr. Zuckerberg once his company goes PUBLIC though. @ the earlier announcement this week of the company doing so. As it stands now, he has NO ONE TO ANSWER TO. Once those shareholders come in though, he will. His life will be an open book. Remember, the kid didn't start this with the intent of it becoming this big so this isn't some lifelong dream. This was happenstance. I know you aren't looking at it like that though as you set your alarm clocks to go to that job you (or none of us) like. Or as you balance your checkbooks this Sunday to see what you can and can't get to eat. Nor do you probably care on enough on some level to even try. I will say this though, if you are going to be so blithe about the intrusion and changes in his World BEYOND the money aspect, it is no wonder your 'blessings' haven't come yet. Or maybe Mark sees that his comments back in '08 were wrong..(Keep that in mind as you keep reading this post!) You see 'cause he wasn't really all that concerned with privacy just a short time ago. I know. I reset my privacy settings on there regularly. Seriously. I do. Shit is crazy.

More than likely, Mr. Zuckerberg will just sell off his shares (See Mark Cuban) and keep it moving. He is WAY MORE COMFORTABLE AND HAS SEEN more than firsthand than a lot of you and probably is TRULY sick of running this shit. lol

(There was some truth and jest in that paragraph. I will let you pick out what was what...) 

Or maybe he is just trying to get more money outta of it...In any event, here is a lil clip about the blessed 'Facebook is going public' announcement....

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
The Anti-Social Network
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire Blog</a>The Daily Show on Facebook
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...