This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

As a person who is in to whips like this, I dig videos like ths..@CurrenSy_Spitta speaking on cars..@HOTCARSTV


Curren$y x HOTCARSTV: HOT CARS CONVERSATIONS Pt.1 from HOTCARSTV on Vimeo.

Those of you who know me (or follow the Tumblr) know I am all about the whips. Been that way since I was lil. Master of the 'That's my car' game naming make, model, horsepower and the like....First part of three it appears.  @ video series.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...