This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Thanks for nothing Gawker... @ChristineOD I mean I don't like her either..

...but this isn't going to make me NOT like her any MORE as a candidate. I get it. It was a story. You 'had' to run it in some fashion. Fine. Run it but don't title it the way you did knowing full well most of your readers don't know their head from their ass when dealing with 'blind rage'. Come the fuck on man...Like this ya'll?


and the headline is MISLEADING LIKE A MOFO. 'Cause they didn't have intercourse. Oral is 'implied' but we don't even know if THAT HAPPENED. All we know (if we know anything at all) is that clothes came off and she doesn't shave. If that is the shit that you are basing your vote on then you need not vote.... I love how homie is trying 'diss her' yet he opened the door and went out with her though. Put her in his bed. I am sure for some of you less mature folks, that is a win in your book for him. I assure you it is not. If she is as bad as desperate as he tried to make her out to be, he shouldn't have messed with her or opened the door. I smell bullshit.

This better not be him 'kissing' all up on her either after yapping his yap..Someone is kissing and hugged up with her...Mofos kill me..Oh now 'she's a hoe'...lol







Blogger Note: Just when I thought 'we' had the market cornered YET AGAIN on the girly mouthed thing in regards to 'relations with a female', I re-discover what my Mom already told me. We hate the 'man' yet we want to emulate him. This is where we got that 'airing people out' shit from....Bad thing is, it stinks just as bad when 'we' aren't involved. And I don't even like this broad like that...

I don't think the 'story' is a shocker. She isn't ugly. Pretty sure she is human and pretty sure she has been propositioned. Yes, I heard what she spewed out of her mouth about 'masturbation' and sex. So what! Plenty of the same people chastising her for it have views on SEX AND THE OPPOSITE that totally contradict what it is they present to the public. lol She isn't the first. She won't be the last. So I took everything she said with a grain of salt. In English, I NEVER believed she was the Virgin Mary 'cause that is not what SHE SAID. Her hard line stance and condescending tone may have led many to JUMP TO THEIR OWN conclusions about her being that but from what I 'heard' from her didn't COME OUT AND SAY THAT. She was on MTV for crying out loud. She was in the middle of some of the most misogynist TV shows known to man and ENJOYED being there. So while I didn't think she was getting her Madonna on, I knew she wasn't Mother Theresa either.

Why do I care enough to write this up? 'Cause I feel insulted by the person who leaked this to think that I would make a vote on something this serious based on who fucked who when they said they opposed fucking. That's why. Fuck the dude who 'leaked' this shit out and fuck Gawker for thinking it was going to change my mind. There is no OTHER REASON to put this out in the MANNER THAT THEY DID so I don't really want to hear that 'They were just reporting the news'...or 'Maybe they wanted to shine light on how bad she is being treated...'Cause that was not the undertone of this article. At all. It was typical phallic based writing and while I am DEFINITELY an owner of such a model, I can't condone this bullshit. Even for a candidate I have no intentions for voting for. She is doing a BANG UP JOB of not making me vote for her thank you Gawker. What I am afraid of though is that someone who 'has nothing else to stand for in regards to this race or politics' and had no intentions voting SUDDENLY feels offended enough to vote and now vote for her. That's what I am afraid of. So that is why I am so moved by this. That is why stuff like this is dangerous.....


Her costume isn't bad though...



Her statement: Hate or love her, her and her camp are right on this one...This doesn't really have a place in the election or have any bearing on the whether or not she is a good candidate....At all. If I were to put up the activities of several of you that you do 'off the clock' that DIRECTLY contradict what you do at work ('cause I know that is where you are gonna go with this), YOUR ASS WOULDN'T HAVE A JOB. Period. Maybe that is why you are upset. I don't know...All I know is if you can do it, she can do it. And in this particular case, 'it' isn't even WRONG. It is just salacious as hell..lol 




Wilmington, DE – Communications Director Doug Sachtleben stated in response to the universal condoning of the Gawker story:
"This story is just another example of the sexism and slander that female candidates are forced to deal with. From Secretary Clinton, to Governor Palin, to soon-to-be Governor Haley, Christine's political opponents have been willing to engage in appalling and baseless attacks — all with the aim of distracting the press from covering the real issues in this race. Even the National Organization for Women gets it, but Christine's opponent disturbingly does not. As Chris Coons said on September 16th he would not condone personal attacks against Christine. Classless Coons goons have proven yet again to have no sense of common decency or common sense with their desperate attacks to get another rubber stamp for the Obama-Pelosi-Reid agenda. Such attacks are truly shameful, but they will not distract us from making our case to Delaware voters — and keeping the focus on Chris Coons' record of higher taxes, increased spending, and as he has done again here, breaking his promises to the voters."
The National Organization for Women (NOW) on Thursday condemned the tabloid website Gawker for publishing an anonymous account: NOW issued a statement late Thursday stating that "sexist, misogynist attacks against women have no place in the electoral process, regardless of a particular candidate's political ideology."
"NOW repudiates Gawker's decision to run this piece. It operates as public sexual harassment. And like all sexual harassment, it targets not only O'Donnell, but all women contemplating stepping into the public sphere," said NOW president Terry O'Neill.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...