This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Remember that Domino's Pizza car washing post...Here was Domino's response..

“I just wanted to follow up with you and let you know I have talked to the owner and he has addressed this with the store personnel. Just so you know this is not how they normally clean these pans but the manager decided to try something different and in fact after washing these off at the car wash (high pressure hose) they brought them back to the store and washed them through the regular process.

Again I appreciate you contacting us because your perception was this is the only way they washed these pans and I can assure you this is not the case.”

Post in question.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...