This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Oh I see...I need to put Deadspin in the MTV category...Logan Morrison's (@LoMoMarlins) Lexus story..

A dude comes out to his shit sitting on blocks and these cats are acting like he is 'bitching'? Yeah Deadspin? You know, I am going to be honest and say I have only recently starting 'reading' Deadspin. Most of the time, they are reporting on shit I already know and put a cute lil 'spin' on it. Every once in awhile though they kinda show they slip a little bit and urm....do shit like this.  The girl at my gym, which is the FUCKING YMCA, drives one of these sitting on something. Same color and all. She isn't 'rich'. She isn't living 'beyond her means'. She has a regular job and she works hard. That's it. It is about a 50k car. That is about the same as Brandon Jennings and his Ford Flex that everyone 'raved' (and rightfully so) he was being frugal with by owning..(His has ALL types of goodies in it so you have to add more than the base price. Beat in it and all...) Not sure whose girl Brandon fucked over there to get this article written about him but....lol

Now I am not going go into what those guys are probably 'driving' over there at DS, 'cause I don't do stuff like that. I bet they aren't driving Pintos though. I will tell you that. Anytime you can put money in a Pay Pal account and pay.....Nevermind...let me stay focused..

Oh and it wasn't like Logan was bragging about his whip. He came out to it on bricks...Peep the whole picture too.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...