This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Looks like the girl Yaris Sanchez is back down Mia..Business and pleasure..Shoutout to @OTB_ENT





Yaris says there is an extra 10 lbs on her. (Paraphrased caption of this picture by her. Not me!) Wonder what on Earth she could be talking about???












....with whom it looks like she is working with on some new heat....Just some sneak shots she gave out...I figured you would enjoy seeing them all in one place. I mean, Those of you who follow her may have seen them..Most of you may not have though so I just put 'em up here for you to see. Don't thank me. Thank her. She shared 'em. I just collected 'em.  (Oh and you should probably CHECK back in the post. She is STILL down there as I speak so as she updates things...so will I.At least for this trip..Ah, the beauty of running your spot. You can do things how you see fit....)
















Now I wonder how many folks out there will take her picture and replicate this on their screensaver???














Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...