This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) @BrittanyDailey Two In The Shirts T-Shirts..THE MAN BEHIND THE SHOOTS! (Video)

Probably the best part of the video is not only is the gorgeous Brittany Dailey is in it BUT they use Little Brother (Shorty's Reprise)and Mobb Deep (Win Or Lose) as the musical backdrop..





















Dope video....


Machete Star Danny Trejo Mini-Doc by Estevan Oriol from SA Studios Global on Vimeo.


As I stated in the last post I did about this company, I wanted to know who the man was BEHIND THE CAMERA. 'Cause I love his work. Well, they let us in on him....Here is a piece...The rest is HERE:





BRITTANY DAILEY X ESTEVAN ORIOL X TITS from Estevan Oriol on Vimeo.



For those wondering who is responsible for providing those exclusive behind the scenes viral videos from the various TITS photo shoots, that man is Willie T. A Guatemalan-American who got his start in the film scene initially due to his love of skateboarding, was introduced to TITS owner Marek Grubel and the rest of TITS crew while they were down in LA. He was assigned to shoot an interview with Marek and subsequently recorded a behind the scenes take of a TITS Wifey photo shoot. The quality and ability to reach such a broad audience impressed Marek and those at TITS, a close relationship immediately blossomed and has been maintained ever since.




TITS x Estevan Oriol x Brittany Dailey from TITS Brand on Vimeo.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...