This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Diana Escotto..aka..Mizz DR..Leader of Team Natural...






and the background of our Twitter page that you can go to on the side. Showing off. Of course we LOVE when she shows off so....First four are BRAND NEW...The others are from some of her other shoots.


Oh and before you start 'passing judgments' on her...You should check out this post of her....


http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2010/09/diana-escotto-mizz-dr-gets-good-grades.html


If you are NOT JUDGING her, you can look over there to the left, find her name and have some more fun. Or use the search field up top...







It gets a lil 'INTERESTING' from this point on. Make sure you are at home! Or the door is closed!!













Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...