This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I try not to use the 'h' word. Here is why..@ hater. Just read this post..

I am only going to put the 'parting shot' up here but the rest is a GREAT READ.

I see people do this daily and I pretty much refuse to do it if it is in my power.



1. Understand what the Bible defines as a hater: Believers truly have haters, but even then, the haters don’t hate the Believer, they hate the Believer’s God (John 7:7 [Open in Logos Bible Software (if available)] ). If you are under the fire of a hater because of your Belief, know that they first hated Christ (John 15:18 [Open in Logos Bible Software (if available)] ). Haters should cause you to rejoice, not revenge (Acts 5:41 [Open in Logos Bible Software (if available)] ).
2. If you’re a child of God, stay in a child’s place: Check Romans 12:19-21 [Open in Logos Bible Software (if available)] . Let Daddy get revenge; you give love.
3. Know what a hater isn’t: If you’re sleeping with a married man/woman, and then a ‘hater’ comes along trying to sleep with the same married man/woman, he/she isn’t a hater. You’re both whoremongers and adulterers. What right do you have to another man or woman’s spouse anyway?

Go to http://2live4him.org/2010/06/i-hate-you-but-im-a-christian/

Yes, I really did just put this up here. Amongst all of this over stuff. He works wherever he needs. Not just in the church or at Bible Study on Weds. lol I am a human but it doesn't mean I don't know 'him'. Don't always do the right thing and all but I know...And YOU DO TOO. Trust and believe I know it. I can see the glimmers like you probably do in me. @ knowing 'him' and knowing better.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...