This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I have talked about who isn't going to the 'Dirty South' Hip Hop Honors. Lets talk about who is...

Some of them anyway...

Diddy, T.I., Brandy, Ray J and DRAKE were just added to this list so I suspect more are coming...

It will air VH1 on Monday, June 7 at 9 p.m. ET/PT. source...


"Missy Elliott, Murphy Lee, Mystikal, Nelly and Paul Wall are among the artists set to attend VH1's seventh annual "VH1 Hip Hop Honors," which will celebrate the music, the influence and the artists from The South.

As previously reported, Timbaland was the most recent addition to the list of honorees, which include Jermaine Dupri, J Prince of Rap-A-Lot Records, Luther "Luke" Campbell, The 2 Live Crew, Master P, and Organized Noize. All will be saluted through performances in collaboration with some of today's hottest talent.

Bone Crusher, Bun B, Chamillionaire, Dem Franchize Boyz, DJ Drama, DJ Khaled, Flo Rida, Gucci Mane, Juvenile, Lil Jon, Pitbull, Plies, Rick Ross, Slim Thug, T-Pain, Trick Daddy, Trina and Ying Yang Twins are on the performance bill."
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...