This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I don't know whether to fight the crowd to see 'em or watch it on TV. The Roots. 4th of July


They are gonna do the 4th of July show on the Parkway in Philly again this year. Melanie Fiona AND CHUCK BROWN are going to join them!

Here is some footage of them last year.



The legendary Chuck Brown



Of course Melanie Fiona




Speaking of Melanie she has been added to the KISS FM's Spring Jam in Wilmington, DE on the June 10th.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...