This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

A couple of things involving Foreign Exchange...


One, they are in Baltimore (again?) on June 19th at the African American Festival. They are HEADLINING this time so it should be a longer show for those of you who saw them at the Picnic on June 5th.


Second, their third album Authenticity, is due out October 22, 2010..

Third is this video that I put in the wrong post yesterday...smh. It isn't the best audio but it is funny if you can get somewhere quiet to hear it.




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...