This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Motorola Droid Shadow


Stats:

16GB of internal storage, Snapdragon processor, HDMI port, 8MP camera (Shoots 720p video) and 4.3-inch screen. This sounds like a fun phone..

Unfortunately, the guy who leaked it got fired. It was left in a Verizon gym...

" I sent in the photo and story about the Motorola Shadow that my buddy found in the gym. I just thought I’d send along an update if you were at all interested. First of all he wanted everyone to know that he is not a dwarf or a midget—despite the fact that he does have small hands. Now, believe what you want but this photo is real, it was taken by him with his camera phone while holding the Shadow (hence the awkward holding of the Shadow). One thing that he noticed in all the comments was that people wanted to know if there was a “sliding keyboard,” but he said to me that “nope, there’s no sliding keyboard. It’s all touchscreen. The interface is REALLY easy to use and this is the fastest phone I have EVER used.”

That all aside, my buddy was bombarded by calls and emails from Verizon corporate and they even showed up at his house pretty soon after you guys posted the story. He was asked to attend a few meetings in which he had to tell them exactly what happend and then they fired him.

If you would like to know more about how Verizon’s security works, try this on for size: They fired him yesterday (5/25/10) at about 1 or 2pm but they didn’t take his keys or keycard to the gym until they showed up at his house at about 3pm today (5/26/10). Real smart Verizon, fire someone because his friend leaked a photo of a phone that one of your executives lost and let the employee you just fired keep his keys for 24 hours.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...