This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Jamie Foxx- Peep This


Lots of controversy about this album among 'hardcore' music fans. Some LOVED IT. Some said you could tell Jamie was raw and that it was amateurish. I was in the former category. Just like most things, people (especially ones that don't like change) LOVE TO PIGEONHOLE ARTISTS. I am not sure why although I suspect that it has to do with someone telling them that they could only concentrate on one thing or that they couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time. Anyhow, 'peep' one of my favorite albums nobody ever talks about including one of my favorite slow songs PERIOD. #10

Link


1. Peep This
2. Experiment
3. Miss You
4. Dog House
5. Infatuation
6. Baby Don't Cry
7. Precious
8. Your Love
9. Summertime
10. If You Love Me
11. Don't Let The Sun Go Down
12. Peep This Out
13. Light A Candle
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...