This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Hey ESPN, stop looking and taking ideas from my blog. (Jokes) Antoine Walker. OTL..broke

As you probably don't know ('cause half of ya'll are new to the damm blog. Shame on you!), I put up a lil video of Marcus Fizer and ANTOINE WALKER playing in Puerto Rico.

http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2010/03/not-sure-if-i-mentioned-this-marcus.html


I turn on Outside The Lines and low and behold, who do I see?


I will find a better video of later. I am sure it will be all over Worldstar or whatever...This will do for now though..


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...