This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Here's what they think about you.- NWA Jail and bars public playground in Brooklyn.


SMH. I mean if this isn't a clear sign of SOMETHING, I don't know what else to tell you fools. For real.

Link to the story..



UPDATE (3.23.10): BBN visited the property at Tompkins Houses in Bedford Stuyvesant where the jungle gym stands and found that the structure is manufactured with “Jail” and the cell door. The lettering and cell door is not painted on the structure. For clarification of which city agency orders these products, BBN contacted the local representative of the manufacturer who explained that New York City Housing Authority orders these structures and that the city agency selects the items.



Someone had enough sense to paint over it thankfully.


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...