This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Flamers 3 DJ Drama Meek Mill w/DE's own Shizz Nitty featured on a track




This is the tape I was talking about earlier in the blog...Flamers 3.

If you live in Philly or follow the Philly rap scene, I don't have to say anything about 'who' Meek Mill is. For those of you who don't know, Meek Mill is probably THE HOTTEST RAPPER IN PHILLY RIGHT NOW. Signed to Grand Hustle and just outright nasty on the mic. Well here he is linking up with Philly native (Atlanta transplant) DJ Drama to bring you part three of his 'Flamers' series. (You need to go back and get the other joints and catch back up so you can get the full experience.)

Now as many of you know by now, I am an 'older' rap fan so I don't easily impress. I GREW UP ON RAP pretty much from its beginning so I feel I am pretty qualified when it comes to at least talking about. This guy can SPIT. He just has 'it'. You don't believe me. Go find it yourself. He did something that most rappers can't do. Manage to hold his on on the mic with Black Thought who, as many of you who follow the blog know, is my third favorite rapper of ALL TIME. Yes, I said it again. What?

Jahlil Beats IS ALL OVER THIS CD. Shoutout to Jahlil. He did the THING on this joint.

Above and BEYOND ALL OF THAT is the fact that my BOY SHIZZ NITTY (OT Records! Shout out to Matty Gate$, Shizz, Chuck50, DJBran and the rest of the boys down there at OT Records) is ON THIS TAPE! It is a song that I have been privy to have had for a minute now but couldn't play freely 'cause it was coming out on this tape. BEST BELIEVE I WILL BE PLAYING IT NOW ON TWITTER and it will be scrobbling on my last.fm. I just had to keep it under my hat. It is a banger. Don't take my word for it. Listen yourself.










Here is the track with him and Black Thought, Young Chris and Freeway.







Want the rest? If you got here unsolicited then I think you know how to go out and get that. Support those gentlemen and go out and get that. It is in the streets now. You found me so I know you can find it...I can't WAIT for my boy T.I. to get bacck poppin'! Welcome home pimpin!! Shizz, Matty and the rest of OT, you are on your way. Way to carry your city on your back Meek. Special message to theRealSap. You are NEXT along with Chuck50, Clark Bar KevinMr.Dicer. Lets go!!

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...