This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Erykah Badu on Fallon..


Maybe you missed it. So here you go. In case you have been living under a rock, are a little on the young side or just have no clue why, various members of The Roots have been involved in her projects since Kedar introduced her to us back in '97ish or so. So that is why it sounds SO GOOD and smooth with them playing the song. Damm, they sound great together. I swear they do.

Love the song. This is the E. Badu that I want to hear. Peep Regina King and the legs. (The whole cast was on a a morning show yesterday as well. I may post up footage of that...)

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy




Window Seat


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...