This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Diggy got signed to Atlantic...Ya'll need to make up your minds.


Either you want dope people signed or you don't? Either you want kids to stop acting like gangsters or you don't? Get off the fence people. I purposely waited a few hours to wait for people to start 'acting weak' about him getting signed. Boy, was I not disappointed. The uproar is silly.

Every time someone gets signed it doesn't mean that anyone is declaring him/her the Messiah of Hip Hop. Get out of your baby feelings and stop acting like that. Okay, so Mc Some Shit that you like didn't get a 'major' deal. Didn't you say you didn't want him to have a major deal anyway? Make up your fucking minds people! You can't have it both ways. Stop bitching. The boy is pretty damm good and he is FIFTEEN. Guess what that means? He has room to GROW unlike that 25-36 year old rapper that you keep rooting for. Who would you put your money behind? The young boy whose father is a PIONEER OF RAP and shows he respects the game now OR the guy who hasn't been able to make it pop yet but has the 'respect' of people who are out there trying to make it like him? Personal feelings aside. (Meaning, you liking his music and being his fan doesn't count.) Which one is smarter to do? Okay then.

Give the kid a chance. Shit. Some of you are acting like he has NO TALENT. Is he the best? Hell no. He is FAR FROM THE WORST THOUGH. You can't subliminally diss Wacka Flocka Flame and then get mad when a kid like Diggy gets signed too. smh

P.S.

I see all of ya'll out there projecting your failed dreams on Jo Jo. @ his brother. Talking about "How must he feel?" Sounds like a lot of you would know. @ failure. 'Cause every time I turn around, I see status and tweets talking comparing him to what he must feel like. The truth comes out in jest a lot. Remember that......

Link:
Share:

1 comments:

Steph B-More said...

People are haters. I'll admit at first I was like "damn Jojo couldn't get a deal" and he was trying hard and it seemed like Diggy just fell into rapping. Then I saw the TT and was like oh that's fucked up. JoJo got skills but he is better as a manager and he said it right on twitter 'Family don't compete with each other, family completes each other" and that's all that needs to be said.

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...