This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Congratulations to Elena Delledonne..Third Team-All American


Now the conference she is playing in boasts a perennial powerhouse team in Old Dominion so for a player to be recognized from there is not too far fetched. Usually though, that player isn't playing for Delaware. So congrats to her for that! She averaged 26.7 ppg (Including a NCAA woman's BB season high 54), 8.8 rbs, shot 41% from 3 and over 2 steals a game. She was also the Colonial Conference Rookie AND Player of the Year.

Not bad for someone who took a year off from the sport eh?
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...