This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Benilda Devarie....waiting on her to blow. It is gonna happen.






You may know who she is. You may not. Either way, enjoy. Peep the girl from Destin, Florida via Patillas, Puerto Rico. I love the freckles!




Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 125 lbs
Measurements: 34-25-37
Shoe size: 9
Hair color: Black
Hair length: Long
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Skin color: Olive

She is running for Hometown Hottie (a la Vida Guerra route) She has my vote.


























Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...