This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter Person of the Week Pt.2- @Jayhovaswitness J-Rod (Jayson Rodriguez)

He is a friend of mine from the great State of Delaware. You may also have seen his face on MTV and other places. He honestly doesn't get to tweet as much as one would as far as replies but he does provide a plethora of information that one could use. When he does reply, it is witty. No, you won't be able to 'sway his decision' on what they decided on "Hottest MCs In the Game" list but JUST MAYBE, if you are respectful, he will chop it up with you about it for a hot second. Follow my boy.



http://twitter.com/jayhovawitness

Here is his tumblr account..http://thebookofjay.tumblr.com/
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...