This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@ImZookieBaby- Take Me Under ( produced by @therealSap)



Okay so let's get RIGHT BACK INTO THE MUSIC LIKE WE NEVER LEFT. This young lady right here is SUPER TALENTED. She can Sing. Rap. Dance. Full of energy. She can really spit. None of that fabricated talk either. Every day talk. She's passionate and you can hear it in her rhymes. This is just a sample of her work with Sap.

As I 'catch back up', you'll see her name appear again. @ other music I need to post up.

If you like this.. go support her music. She has another single out called Duck, Duck, Goose...

Duck Duck Goose Single
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...