This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

As you probably noticed....

I am currently fooling around with changing the blog's look and feel. A few of you have come back and forth already. I have things coming. Not the things most of you are EXPECTING though. I mean this is MY blog so I don't do free promo too tough for other blogs. They have to get their own traffic. I actually have to like your blog or YOU to promote it in ANY FASHION...

That said, give me a little more time. I'm undecided on bringing the music player back. Maybe if there is a Spotify/Google Music widget, I'll do that. We will see. Right now, I'm just trying to unclutter both my thoughts and the content here. The new template gives some more options.

Thanks for coming through to see so far though! The readership is picking up already.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...