This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Morgan Freeman -- I'm NOT Marrying My Step-Granddaughter | TMZ.com

Morgan Freeman -- I'm NOT Marrying My Step-Granddaughter | TMZ.com

I'm only adding it so ya'll can't say you didn't 'see it'. I never really commented on it because HE DIDN'T say it was true and there was no marriage certificate. Still haven't seen one.... Alas, I don't expect many of you to 'stand corrected' seeing as though how LOUD AND WRONG this makes you look. (Morgan, if you have gotten up there and lied about it though...-_- ) Anyway.. go to TMZ and read all about it. I don't even feel like putting the quotes up. The granddaughter spoke on it too...

You know 'us' though.. Always WILLING TO ENTERTAIN MESSY SHIT when it comes to well....'us'... @ even running with this shit. 
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...