This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) Elizabeth Dowling Taylor X Jon Stewart X @TheDailyShow X A Slave In the White House (Paul Jennings)

She tells the story of Paul Jennings, who served as one of James Madison's slaves and ultimately purchased his own freedom.


I think folks forgot that some of our PRESIDENTS had slaves.... very interesting.

ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL EH? Remember, the CONSTITUTION  was in FULL EFFECT.....

Moment of the Video:

EDT- "You know, when I approach a book like this, my particular objective is to neither to defend or nor to denounce. I just really want to tell Paul Jennings story..."

JS: Yeah...."THAT'S NOT GONNA FLY in this..environment.. Unfortunately, I'm afraid you're gonna have to be a little bit more partisan...."

EDT (Doubles over in laughter)





Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...