This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) Twitter 2 X Chromosome Of the Week Part 2: @beautifullapril













I have done a post on her before but this time I am going to put some flicks of her up the past as well.




Flicks, that according to the number of views on them, a lot of you have not seen of the Black and Puerto Rican beauty that got it poppin' on that popular site with this MILLION VIEW PLUS video.. 

In the shower...





Aforementioned throwback picture of her...





























This picture RIGHT HERE STAYED IN THE 'Most popular posts' for MONTHS..




Or you probably remember her from aforementioned post I referenced up (10k post here) top with the piercings in her dimples, that wonderful smile and those 'GIRLS' of hers dominating the screen... Enjoy the pictures..






Yes..you can find her in the magazines and such..


















Tatted up ALL OVER... Like I said...




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...