This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Interview) Video: @Yelawolf Speaks on @MachineGunKelly's comment During His Interview With @BootlegKev







This is a very insightful interview. Outside of the Machine Gun Kelly thing. Honestly, he didn't call him out as I have seen reported. I LISTENED TO THE INTERVIEW. He just spoke on it really. That's not a call out to me nor do I think HE SHOULD CALL HIM OUT. Lets be clear.

If you feeling froggy, jump motherfucker.....if not...lets have a drink- Yelawolf..... That is grown man talk honestly.


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...