This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Here's What They Think About You- @icecube: Williams Makes Racial Comment About Woods | Fox News

Report: Williams Makes Racial Comment About Woods | Fox News


Steve Williams, the disgruntled former caddie of Tiger Woods, took another shot at the former No. 1 player in the world, although this time he used racial language.

According to The Telegraph, Williams was asked on stage at a caddie awards dinner Friday night, following the second round of the HSBC Champions event, to explain his comments following new employer Adam Scott's victory in August at the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational.

The newspaper reported that Williams replied, in reference to Woods, "My aim was to shove it right up that black ar--hole."

Williams said after Scott's victory in Akron, "I have been caddying for more than 30 years now and that is the best win of my life. A lot has been said and it is great to back it up. I back myself as a frontrunner as a caddie and I have won again."

Woods won 13 of his 14 major championships with Williams and the very WGC-Bridgestone Invitational Scott had just won, Woods captured seven times.

According to The Telegraph, Scott was in attendance and Williams "received a tongue-in-cheek award from fellow caddies for 'celebration of the year.'"

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...